All of the teacups and the “2 for tea” were cut with it. These little guys are all smaller than one inch, yet cut very well. My favorite one is the watercolor background one with the teacup with leaves on it. There are 4 different designs in the set and would work for inchies, cards, and scrapbook pages.
two_tea_cups_C00384_23067; two_delicate_tea_cups_C00385_23067; 4_flourished_tea_cup_set_C00656; 2_for_tea_word_phrase_C01176; tea_set_C00651_2581
The POW! glitter paper on the pink cupcake is by American Crafts. It cuts beautifully. I had tried other glitter papers, but my machine was pretty vocal about not really liking to cut them. This paper has a great glimmer but doesn’t slough off glitter bits all over. Very nice. The middle cupcake was also cut with my Sil using white cardstock, colored with Bic markers and then I added some Stickles for shine.
The color challenge for this month was teal, cream and orange. I had purchased an American Craft package of pastel colors so I used them for this project. It has a nice texture on one side and is smooth on the other. It cuts very well. It was a lot of fun to just pick my quilt patterns, cut them out and glue them on my inchies. I used a Sakura glitter pen to do the stitching since a black pen overpowered the designs.
These are the left-hand pages. I tried to cut the letters for the words, but they were just too small, hence the bad handwriting . I used some leftover shapes from the blocks for these pages as well. Gets me in the mood for making some Easter cards!