I love, love, love these little boy clothes! The motifs include a onsie, overalls with matching shirt, and socks. There is also a set of motifs for girls. These clothes are tiny, about an inch, yet very crisply cut. I got a little (okay, maybe a lot) carried away so I have plenty of clothes for any new baby boy who arrives to grace this world.
I’m already thinking about making an outfit large enough to fit the front of a card. Should be fun!
Generally I’m not a fan of steampunk but I found this paper at Archivers and picked it up more for the colors than anything. Both of the papers I picked are double-sided. One page has several large motifs like the woman with the metal leg and an all-over rust print on the back. The other page has a large steampunk figure on one side and buterflies on the other side.
Looking through my selection of borders I came across this one which I think works well with the theme. I scaled it down to fit the width of the card. I just opened the scale window, selected the “Lock Aspect Ration” button, and then typed in my measurement for the width of the border. The height was then automatically added. Love that feature.
I have to admit that I had this card for quite a while before I figured out how to embellish it. I found the label that I thought would work- not too busy, not too plain, but it was also fairly large. The sentiment had to be large gtoo so I was pleased to find this stamp from Stampabilities. What a great verse!
grandmas_lace_tablecloth_ C00520_19547; nesting_artisan_oval_set_2_Coo431_19210
The next 3 cards were made using a K&co paper with white embossing on it. These cards were quickies.
This card was made with the newest Clean and Simple Stamping sketch (FTL149).