In everyone’s card making endeavors will come a time when a mistake is made. Mistakes are frustrating, but not fatal. Here are some ideas to help you deal with those mistakes.
If you get completely done, pick the card up and realize it opens on the wrong side you can:
1) Cut off the front panel, trim it down to a smaller size and apply to a coordinating color blank card.
2) Rotate your card 90 degrees .
You stamp your sentiment ( or any other stamped image) and it looks really bad You can:
1) Stamp the sentiment on the same color of cardstock and then back it with a coordinating color. Place it on top of the mistake
2) Place an embellishment on the mistake (Do you suppose that the first person to use an embellishment did so to cover up a bad spot?)
Maybe after finishing the card you don’t like it. You can:
1) Walk away from it for a while.
2) Add more stuff to it.
1) Cut or tear the card front into pieces and use to make serendipity squares.
2) Cut the pretty parts into ATC’s, moo cards or inchies.
As a finel resort:
1) Give up and throw it away after salvaging all you can off of it.